Graphic Designer / Junior Graphic Designer
- Design and execute a wide variety of brand identity, publication, promotions, product packaging, media kits, advertisement, exhibition and other projects consistent with strategy and guidelines
- Work closely with servicing team to formulate creative concepts and execution
- Take and understand instructions from Art Directors and Creative Director and to execute graphic works
- To be accurate and to have high-quality design and work
- Promote creative quality and innovation through work
- To effectively produce genuine ideas and efficiently generate creative design and layout
- To present and sell ideas to client
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent; or having extensive experience in related field.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign on Mac OS
- Excellent skill in Finished Artworks (FA) and understand its procedures is a must.
- Skill(s) in 3D Visualization Program (AutoCad/Strata/3D Studio Max/other) and/or Exhibition Design and/or Web Platform Design is optional but definitely an advantage
- Must be fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Male/Female applicants with minimum of 3 years (for Graphic Designer) or 1 year (for Junior Graphic Designer) work experience in related field; although amazingly creative Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Has good communication skills, keen learner with good attitude, independent, motivated, resourceful, organized and responsible
- Confidence to produce and present ideas is critical
- Able to work under pressure during tight deadline & work longer hours when needed to, with minimum supervision
- Open to all Malaysians
Send in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position you are applying for as its Subject header.